If you are a driver of a regular vehicle, please use other parking meters and others.
- What is the Single-space Parking Meter Dedicated for Commercial Vehicles and Lined Parking Space "for Loading/Unloading"?
It is a device for a driver of a commercial vehicle that is too big to park within a white-colored regular space, or for the people who have no better place for loading/unloading of goods than streets.
* Depending on the locations, the size of white-colored parking spaces varies.
When you park, check whether you can successfully place a vehicle wholly within such a space.
* There are some places where you can or can't use these devices on Sunday or holidays. Moreover, service time and dates vary.
When you park, please check for the regulatory signs installed at the place where you are going to park .
* If you are expecting to park overtime, please try to use a public parking lot off the street.
Check the Traffic Regulations Enforced
A parking time period can be found on regulatory sign plates.
- The Single-space Parking Meters or the Pay and Display Ticket Machines are for regulating traffic in the "Time-limited Parking Zones."
Please note that the regulations vary depending on which zone you are in.
- Before using these devices, please look at regulatory sign plates and check their regulation contents.
How to Park
警視庁 駐車対策課 駐車対策第二係